The amount of microplastics that enters our body every week is 5 grams. So once a week, we eat 1 credit card! Plastic pollution is vital!
It is critical to stop plastic pollution. So practical steps to be plastic-free:
– Find plastic-free alternatives when buying fruit & veggies.
– Bring your own reusable shopping bags and help reduce plastic waste.
– Choose to refuse single-use plastic drink bottles.
– Avoid takeaway coffee cups by bringing along your own reusable alternative.
– Before you buy, stop and think about the low or ‘no waste’ waste options.
#ActNow Start today!